Tuesday 25 November 2014

Princess Daddy

This morning I asked my son to tell me a story.

With a little prompting from my other half, we got the following out of him:

Once upon a time, there was a princess.  And the princess was called Princess Daddy.

Princess Daddy wore a white and pink dressing gown with little hearts on.

Yes, he does.  In my defense... actually,scratch that. I have no defense.

Princess Daddy likes eating peas.

Princess Daddy went on a blue and white boat, and sailed through the clouds to the sky!

Then he had a wee.

The End.


He's got a bright future as an awesome storyteller ahead of him.

4 comments:

  1. It is an honor to be Princess Daddy, Mike, you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol he should write a children's book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son can definitely spin a yarn, Princess Daddy. Cute, Mike!

    ReplyDelete

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog