Tuesday 13 May 2014

Weird jokes

I sometimes scribble notes on my phone as reminders, things like ideas for videos or for blog posts.

Here was one of them:

What does a cannibal have with bacon?

Fried legs.

I don't know what possessed me to write that down.

Actually I do - I did have ideas of doing a series of short joke videos on YouTube (see the "pilot" below) but I didn't really feel that it had a future.



I don't know if you've seen TableTop, the awesome tabletop gaming show produced by Geek & Sundry and presented by Wil Wheaton, but they've just finished a crowd funding exercise with Indiegogo to pay for season 3 of TableTop, and they've got an amazing $1.4m for season 3 - this also means that they can do more episodes of season 3 than originally planned, and also doing a new RPG show too.  I'm pleased that I was able to contribute a little bit towards the show, plus the amount of perks you get back in return are massive, I think for $20 (about £12 in my money) I've got about five or six perks which is pretty nice.

Play more games!




2 comments:

  1. I am mortified that I actually laughed out loud at this "joke"... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, someone actually laughed at that?

      Get help.

      Delete

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog