Friday 30 May 2014

Guest bloggers welcomed!

I'm going to be unavailable for most of next week, so if anyone feels as though they'd like to do a guest post, let me know.  I did write some guest post guidelines a while back, so if you're interested but have some questions check that out first.  Bottom-line pretty much anything goes, as long as it's not overly rude/illegal, and is interesting and/or funny.

Deadline for guest posts ultimately is going to be to get them to me by 7.00pm GMT Sunday 1st June, to give me opportunity to check them over, put them into Blogger, and set up scheduling for them.

Here's some of my more popular past posts that may be of interest:

6 weird things about NCIS
Music is rubbish nowadays
Not having a personal trainer
6 things only YouTube Creators understand

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog