1) Pizza with fruit on
2) Quiche with tuna
3) The Star Trek reboot (in particular, the destruction of Vulcan which eliminates the timeline of all of the previous Star Trek series - except Star Trek:Enterprise)
4) Bovril (non-granular)
5) Bovril (all forms, even granular)
6) People skipping forward in supermarket queues when a new till opens
7) The acting in "The Librarians"
8) The expression "YOLO!"
9) Overly gelled hair
10) Putting cushions on a bed so that when you actually want to go to bed you have to take the cushions off before you sleep in it. And having to put them back on when making it.
11) Opening curtains in a morning in a room (such as the bedroom) that you aren't going to inhabit all day, until you return on an evening, and the first thing you do is close the curtains.
I have issues with 2, 3, 4, 8, 10, and 11. Let me know in the comments if you agree with me, which you think are wrong, or if I've missed something obvious please let me know.
In other news, if you missed taking part in my 2015 predictions video, you have another chance to ask questions! The Chinese New Year is on February 19th and I'll be doing more predictions with fortune cookies, so let me know your questions you would like answering then! Get them in the comments or email me at mike dot raven at gmail dot com
Finally, I watched Into The Woods a week or so back, and did a review of it, do feel free to watch. In short - where does it say in the trailer that it's a musical?!? Be warned though - the video includes me singing.
I'm very sorry.