Monday 26 August 2013

Fortune telling and DIY achievement!

Hi!

Apologies for the delay in blogging - it's been a busy bank holiday weekend (highlights including talking about toasters and fuel efficiency in a bar, a wide variety of beers, and consuming two doner kebab wraps) so now things are settling down a little I wanted to get something up.

Firstly, I wanted to flag up to readers a fortune-telling friend of mine.  Carys is starting to work for herself telling fortunes, and she's really good - do head over to her facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/carys.lester.7) and fire her a message if you'd be interested in getting a paid reading.  Definitely well worth a visit.

Next, I have an announcement to make!  I have unlocked an achievement in real life - DIY!

achievement unlocked DIY
This is drawn using Paint Joy on my tablet.  Text added in Paint. Go me!

In summary, I changed the toilet seat.  This wasn't as easy as it sounds because the hinges for the new seat weren't in the right place to fit, so I had to take a drill equipped with a screwdriver tip to them so that I could turn them around.  I know this is pretty minor stuff but I'm still pleased that I managed to do it without help!  Our old one was cracked and we wanted one with an integrated child seat for my son (which this one has) so it should be better for him.

It's not available yet (it's encoding as I type this) but in a few hours I'll have a new video on my YouTube channel, one of my book vlogs.  This time I'm talking about Betrayer from Aaron-Dembski-Bowden, one of the Horus Heresy books from Black Library.  In the meantime I'd love it if you meet Omega 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog