Sunday 9 September 2012

I made a video!

I made a video!

You may remember that I opened up my YouTube channel recently with a (quite bad) video of me reviewing Realm of the Mad God.  The video, to be honest, isn't great, but I basically got a bit excited and uploaded it anyway.

If you want to see it it's here.

Nevertheless, as a result of that, I got a subscriber.

For those not familiar with the term, basically if you have a YouTube account, you can subscribe to other channels.  Then, when you log into YouTube, it shows you what new videos have been uploaded by your subscribers.

As an aside, this is different to subscribing to a blog (you can subscribe to my blog if you really want) - either use the icon on the right hand side with the text "Subscribe in a reader" if you use some kind of reader software, or down the bottom of the page there's an option to subscribe by email so you get updates emailed to you.

Let's get back on track.

So, I was excited that I got a subscriber.

I made them a video to say thanks.

Here it is.


The video sound is a bit low so you'll probably need to crank the sound up (and remember to turn it back down again afterwards!) but it's been pretty well received so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog