Friday 17 November 2017

Pokey Hole: The Game

What is the below?


It's a box.

With holes in it.

My son summoned me one morning this week, saying "Daddy, come, I've got a game for us to play!"

And the game was Pokey Hole.

Where you poke... holes.

It was so much fun that I made a Kickstarter campaign to support me in my efforts to codify the official rules of pokey hole.

But then this happened.



Kickstarter declined my campaign.

So, I went to the crowdfunding platform that I've used in the past - Indiegogo. I'm sorry for doubting you Indiegogo, their green letters caught my eye briefly, but now I'm back.

And the Pokey Hole campaign. IS. NOW. LIVE.

Also, watch the official Pokey Hole Trailer now!

Do feel free to share :)

4 comments:

  1. That was definitely a good idea for a good game but it is sad the idea was rejected. I can still search for some other platforms where you can share this idea of game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are 8 worlds with usually 4 stages in each world. The game is great because it has multiple hidden secrets throughout the game that keeps the fun coming. There are even secret minus worlds and warp pipes that give the game a great twist.
    FUN88

    ReplyDelete
  3. see You need to take part in a contest for one of the greatest sites on the web. I am going to highly recommend this website!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made some decent points there. I looked on the web for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site. handheld game console

    ReplyDelete

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog