Thursday 4 August 2016

Mister Greygun

I got some mail today - well technically I didn't, it's actually for Mike Greygun, whoever he is.


It's an awesome surname though. "Greygun" - makes you think of a mercenary for hire, he doesn't care if he's fighting for a cause or for chaos, as long as there's enough coin to be had, Greygun will be on the scene. Or maybe he's a gnarled old cop, ready to dish out justice on the mean streets.

Speaking of creating characters, did you ever take part in Fighting Fantasy, or other Choose Your Own Adventure books?  Or maybe you're a D&D or RPG player (maybe even the worldwide phenomenon known as World of Warcraft, which started me off blogging many years ago!)

The YouTube Adventure is for you.  Head over to my first video where I'm outlining the plan - a character put together by the YouTube community will explore the land of Kinban, starting in the village of Thorn, and travelling north to reach the Citadel of Rett.  In the Citadel you must tackle the evil King Zir, who is tormenting the land.  You'll get to decide at each stage of the adventure how your character is going to act.  Go watch the video now, and make sure you get a comment in quick, the next video will be mid-week next week!

7 comments:

  1. Maybe Mike Greygun should be your pen name? Only you seem to kind of have one already. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I didn't have Raven as a surname (which a number of people have asked me if I made it up to sound more cool!) I'd definitely be Mike Greygun.

      Delete
  2. Mike Greygun PI for hire. Is your lunch missing from the computer at work? Call Mike Greygun.

    Hey, you know somebody has been using all my tabasco sauce. Can you help with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Tim, I think Dr Dawg has been using it in his missile defense system.

      Delete
  3. Mike Greygun, new head of Tribal Police is out to run off the non-native squatters on the reservation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love it :) It's a trilogy in the making!

      Delete
  4. I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
    God bless you
    I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.

    ReplyDelete

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog