Thursday 2 October 2014

Star Traders 2 Kickstarter and Vlogtober!

I've put my planned blog post to one side (yes, this stuff is sometimes planned, it's that good!) because of two reasons.

Firstly, you have 32 hours to go and check out the Kickstarter for Star Traders 2 RPG.  I'm a big fan of the original Star Traders, where you get to fly around a galaxy, shooting bad guys (or good guys, depending on how you want to play), trading supplies, doing quests, listening to rumours, all kinds of randomness.  The developers (the Trese brothers) did a fantastic job bringing a great deal of depth to it, and I'm really looking forward to Star Traders 2.  As I write this they're about $1,800 away from their first stretch goal of adding Orbital Stations to the game, which I do think would be a really interesting addition, so it's not too late to get involved!

Second reason for my usual blog post being postponed is that because I have to say that I am taking part in Vlogtober.  This basically means that I'm committing to releasing a video every day through the month of October.

I generally aim to release a video on my YouTube channel about once a week, and I find that a struggle sometimes, so it is with some trepidation that I'm attempting doing a daily video.  Nevertheless I am attempting the challenge, and I've managed so far to keep to schedule the first two days:

The first day I told some bad jokes.


And the second day you watch me drink beer.  It's that good.

If you're taking part in Vlogtober please do say hi in the comments, I'd love to hear from you and check out how you're getting on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog