Friday 5 July 2024

Where has my website address gone?

 Once upon a time, I had a blog.


I enjoyed blogging, and after a while decided to splash out on a website name.


I won't hyperlink it, but it was www.mikeraven.co.uk


But when I took a break from blogging, I decided to cancel the web name.  I wasn't doing the blog any more, so why keep paying for the domain name?  It wasn't as though any income from the blog was paying for the domain name.


Now, of course, when I try to get the domain back, it's owned by someone else.  Not that they're doing anything with it, there's a few general adverts if you go to that address. But I can't find a way to buy it back.


So - relaunched website calls for a new web domain!


Welcome to thog.uk :)


And welcome to the chocolate digarinut!


No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog